天氣越來越冷,想飛到南國出個差,掙錢&度假兩不誤,和小耐姐共度差旅歡樂時光。感恩開啟在天上。
機場會用到的hth华体会最新网站登录入口單詞和句型
↓↓↓↓
Sorry to tell you that your plane has been cancelled due to bad weather.
抱歉地通知您,您的航班因天氣原因取消了。
Sorry to tell you that your plane has been over-booked, you have to get off the plane and wait for the next one.
抱歉地通知您,您所乘坐的航班因為超額售票,需要請您下機并乘坐下—班航班。(I think you know what Imean.)
Can I see your ID Card/passport,please?
我能看看你的身份證(或者護照)嗎?
Here you are.
給你。
Can I get one seat near the aisle?
我可以要一個靠過道的座位嗎?
Yes. You're in seat 27B.
好的,你的座位在27B。
Thanks. Where do I go next?
謝謝,我接下來應該去哪登機?
Go to Gate 58, straight ahead then turn left.
到58號登機口,向前直走然后左拐。
On the Airplane 在飛機上
Would you like something to drink?
請問您喝點什么
?
Could I have a Coke with no ice please?
可樂不加冰
,
謝謝。
Please fill out this form before the plane lands.
請降落前填好這份表格。
What is this form for?
這個表格是干什么的?
It's a CustomS Declaration and Immigration form. You will use that in the airport before you can enter the country.
這是海關申報單和入境卡。在進入這個國家之前你要用到這份表格。
The Arrival 降落之后
Thank you for flying with United Airlines!
感謝乘坐美聯航空。
Thanks for your help and service.
謝謝你們的幫助和服務。
It was our pleasure and we hope to see you again.
不客氣希望再次見到您。
Getting through Customs 過海關
Do you have anything to declare?
你有什么要申報的嗎?
I just have one bottle of wine. It's a gift for my friend.
我這只有一瓶給我朋友的酒。
How much wine is in the bottle?
酒有多少?
It contains750ml.
750毫升。
That's fine. Have a nice stay.
沒關系的,旅行愉快。
Getting your luggage 行李
At which carrousel will our luggage be?
hth华体会最新网站登录入口的行李會在哪個轉盤?
At number 5, over there.
5號轉盤、就在那里。
Great! I'll aet a cart riaht away.
太好了,我去拿個推車。
Be sure you have your luggage ticket.
請記得拿好你的行李牌。
Yes, it's right here attached to my plane ticket.
好的,就在我的機票上貼著呢。
Going through Immigration 入境
What's in the small bag?
這個小包里是什么?
There is a laptop computer and some books.
一個筆記本電腦和一些書。
Could you open it please and turn on your computer.
麻煩你打開包,打開你的電腦。
Sure. It will take a few moments to boot up.
好的,不過需要幾分鐘啟動。
Okay, everything seems okay. You can go.
好的,沒問題的,你可以走了。
Getting out 出機場
Excuse me, where can I get a taxi?
您好,請問我到哪里可以打出租車?
Go down to the end of the hall and the taxis are waiting just outside.
走到大廳的另一邊,那里會有出租車在外面等候。
· 小耐hth华体会最新网站登录入口大講堂
·
"Where are you flying today?和"What's your final destination?" 都是問你要去哪里?
"Here you go."和"Here you are." 都是"給你"的意思。
"Check your bags" 指的是要托運的行李;
隨身帶到飛機上的行李叫"carry-on",在過安檢的時候需要把隨身帶的行李通過X光檢查。
"Scale"指的是稱你的托運或者隨身帶的行李重量的稱。
"Stopover"和"layover指的是要"經停,中轉"的意思。
如果機場的人告訴你,你的行李是"go straight through",那就是說飛機中轉的時候你不需要去取行李,行李會直接送到你的目的地。
"Boarding passes"是指"登機牌",沒有登機牌是不允許登機的。等機場廣播飛機開始"boarding"的時候,乘客們就可以開始登機了 。
"X-ray machine"是指"X光檢查設備",是用來檢查你的行李的。"Metal detector"是"金屬探測器"。"Body scanner"就是安檢人員拿個小盒子一樣的機器在你身上掃一下。
Conveyor belt"指"傳送帶,"plastic bins"指過安檢的時候你放置你的手表手機的塑料筐。
hth华体会最新网站登录入口重要的是聽懂會說,聽懂以上是不是忽然發現:This、That、OK、Thank you、Excuse me忽然就夠用啦!
掃碼關注“喜馬拉雅fm”
可聽商務hth华体会最新网站登录入口哦!
· 溫馨提示 ·
無論在飛機上還是其他公共場合,當你需要別人的幫助或者買東西時,請說" Can/Could1 have a., please? "OR" Could you give me a..,please? "
請不要隨意給別人說" I want a…. "這樣的句式是很不禮貌的。